Jobs and Internships
Narratively is Seeking a Content Marketing Account Executive!
Narratively’s client-facing branded and content marketing team, Narratively Creative, is looking for a driven, consultative part-time content marketing sales professional who loves the hustle of winning business and wants to thrive in our tight-knit, creative and dynamic startup. Our Account Executive will prospect, create relationships and close deals with the marketing and content teams of businesses ranging from the small-but-mighty to the Fortune 1,000. The perfect candidate will succeed by educating customers about how Narratively will help them transform their own customer relationships and acquisition through best-in-class authentic, human storytelling.
- Understand Narratively’s unique value proposition as a content marketing leader that has refined its storytelling capabilities through high-profile work across Hollywood, podcasting, branded content and longform journalism
- Evangelize the power of content marketing and various forms of storytelling to impact people and businesses
- Deeply research the prospect and its business before engaging, so you can ask helpful questions and understand their needs and pain points before presenting the Narratively method
- Meaningfully engage with prospects and close deals by using a consultative approach that instills confidence in customers
- Power the entire sales process from prospecting through development and close, to post-sale kickoff
- Report into our COO
- Skilled, proven seller that prides themself on their consultative approach
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys diving into challenges and opportunities with a solution mindset and enthusiasm
- Not afraid to share your ideas and opinions, while remaining humble and accountable
- 2+ years sales or business development representative role in content marketing
- Collaborative with a deep understanding of and passion for content marketing
- Builder of strong relationships
- Seeker of viewpoints and ideas that are not your own
- Fun person to work with!
Base pay is negotiable, with competitive commission.
Narratively is an equal opportunity employer, and we are fully committed to growing a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome candidates of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, genders, beliefs, sexual orientations, abilities, medical histories and those impacted by the justice system.
If you’re interested and fit the criteria above, please email [email protected] with:
- A cover letter explaining why you’re the right person for the job
- Your resume and/or link to your LinkedIn profile
- An example of an effective piece of content marketing you’ve seen recently, with a brief explanation as to why you love it.