Narratively’s client-facing branded and content marketing team, Narratively Creative, is looking for a driven, consultative part-time content marketing sales professional who loves the hustle of winning business and wants to thrive in our tight-knit, creative and dynamic startup. Our Account Executive will prospect, create relationships and close deals with the marketing and content teams of businesses ranging from the small-but-mighty to the Fortune 1,000. The perfect candidate will succeed by educating customers about how Narratively will help them transform their own customer relationships and acquisition through best-in-class authentic, human storytelling.
- Understand Narratively’s unique value proposition as a content marketing leader that has refined its storytelling capabilities through high-profile work across Hollywood, podcasting, branded content and longform journalism
- Evangelize the power of content marketing and various forms of storytelling to impact people and businesses
- Deeply research the prospect and its business before engaging, so you can ask helpful questions and understand their needs and pain points before presenting the Narratively method
- Meaningfully engage with prospects and close deals by using a consultative approach that instills confidence in customers
- Power the entire sales process from prospecting through development and close, to post-sale kickoff
- Report into our COO
- Skilled, proven seller that prides themself on their consultative approach
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys diving into challenges and opportunities with a solution mindset and enthusiasm
- Not afraid to share your ideas and opinions, while remaining humble and accountable
- 2+ years sales or business development representative role in content marketing
- Collaborative with a deep understanding of and passion for content marketing
- Builder of strong relationships
- Seeker of viewpoints and ideas that are not your own
- Fun person to work with!
Base pay is negotiable, with competitive commission.
Narratively is an equal opportunity employer, and we are fully committed to growing a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome candidates of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, genders, beliefs, sexual orientations, abilities, medical histories and those impacted by the justice system.
If you’re interested and fit the criteria above, please email [email protected] with:
- A cover letter explaining why you’re the right person for the job
- Your resume and/or link to your LinkedIn profile
- An example of an effective piece of content marketing you’ve seen recently, with a brief explanation as to why you love it.
Narratively is a storytelling platform and production company that celebrates humanity through diverse, authentic, high-quality content. Our human-centric work spans longform writing, podcasts, TV and film, and our platform, Narratively.com (one of TIME’s “50 Best Websites”), is the creative engine behind much of that storytelling. It is home to thousands of true, original human-interest stories fueled by Narratively’s highly-vetted global network of journalists and storytellers who come to us with their passion projects that are too unique, too quirky, or too in-depth for mainstream media.
Our focus on diverse, untold human stories extends from Narratively.com to Narratively Studios, our rapidly growing TV and film division, which is powered and inspired by Narratively’s vast library of true storytelling and works with top industry partners including Warner Bros. Television, Universal, and Amazon Studios, among many others; our content marketing and branded content studio, Narratively Creative, which creates high-quality video, animation, podcasts and writing for leading brands, agencies and publishers; and Narratively Podcasts, which develops and produces ultra-engaging audio for Narratively’s own distribution and with top platforms.